In this episode we worry about digital publishing not moving forward to the future:
- How do we get ebooks and the like moving forward without wholesale destruction?
- We also respond to that Hackathon article. No, not that one. No, not that one either. This one.
- When do hackathons work?
- This is the episode where we sing the praises of React. No, not that react. The other one.
- Singing the praises of Claire Reddington.
- Don’t devalue work and don’t overvalue work.
- We talk about how big publishing’s value proposition has been called into question.
- On authors as the actual providers of value.
- Singing the praises of Canelo.
May contain swearing.