In this one we cover the following thingamajigs:
- Baldur talks about what it feels like to anticipate that the mainstream will coincide with your interests but then watching it go into a different direction. Three different directions, to be specific.
- Craig Mod’s article. (And the coda he posted on his website, which you should also read.)
- Fahrenheit Press’s audience engagement.
- Xcode playgrounds.
- Involving the reader. Breaking out of the insular.
- Any involvement of the reader is experimental.
- Singing the praises of Sam Missingham.
- The value of making deliberate mistakes. Mistakes, not failure.
- Singing the praises of Inkle Studios.
- The big risk that publishers are taking.
May contain swearing.